Come to this page for frequent job updates; it will assist you in securing your future. Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups . Also, don’t be scared to tell your friends and family about this knowledge.
- Company Name-Gulf Air
- Job Location-Multiple Cities
- Education-Based on Post
- Experience-Check Apply Link
- Gender- Male/Female
- Salary-Discuss during an interview
- Benefits-Attractive Benefits
- Updated on-13th August 2022
- Recruitment- Free and Direct
- Take a look at the vacancies listed in Job Search section.
- Choose the position that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Read the selected position requirements carefully.
- When you decide on the position click on APPLY
- Choose a user name and a password. Make sure you save your password somewhere safe in case you can’t remember it when you want to log onto the site again.
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Make sure you give a valid email address and contact number.
- Be precise with your qualifications and experience.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Make sure it is understandable, well organised and up to date.
- Make sure you make a note of the title of the position you’ve applied for.
- If you want to amend or update your CV you can do so by logging onto the Job Search section using your user name and password.
If you are shortlisted for a position, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team to attend an interview. You will be informed by email or telephone of the time and location and what to expect on the day of the interview.
Preparing for your interview
If you have been scheduled and confirmed to attend an interview, make sure you prepare yourself well for the day. The following tips could be helpful:
Have a comprehensive idea about the position you will be interviewed for.
- Anticipate the kind of questions that could be asked on that day and prepare sufficient and reasonable answers.
- Visit gulfair.com to get more information about Gulf Air.
- Review your CV.
If you are selected, you will be contacted by the Recruitment Team and provided with your offer. If you accept, you will be given advice regarding the recruitment formalities that need to occur prior to employment.
If you are unsuccessful, you will receive a regret letter from the Recruitment Team. Your CV will remain in our database for up to six months and you may be considered for another vacant position if your qualifications and experience meet the criteria of the vacancy. You may also apply for other positions at any time.
After completing the recruitment formalities, you will be contacted by the Recruitment Team regarding your start date. Upon joining you will be taken through the induction process by a member of the HR Team.
Gulf Air Vacancies will be listed below in a certain format. You can check the eligibility criteria and apply, and you can also contact the recruiting team to find out the status of your resume. You will only receive a response if you are shortlisted by the Human Resources department, and we wish you the best of luck in your future activities.
- Direct Entry Rated Captains
- Airport Compansion Officer
- Sation Security officer
- Direct Entry Bahraini Rated First Officer
- Airport manager
- Reservation Sales Agent
HOW TO APPLY?
You can apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending your CV to the email address provided. You may also apply immediately by clicking on the link above the job listing . or WhatsApp the cv if you have contact number.
Keep! Do more at your own risk. We (www.buy149store.in) are just advertisers. We are not an agent or a travel agent.
Do not pay any of the agents for the work if they ask for money. If money is lost, we are not responsible. During office hours, you can contact us at the email address below if you have any questions.