Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy has issued a job announcement for the position of Agniveer (SSR). The government invites qualified candidates with the required qualifications to apply online. There are 2800 Agniveer (SSR) post available across India. Eligible candidates can apply for the position online between July 15, 2022 and July 22, 2022.
- Organization Name : Indian Navy
- Post Name : Agniveer (SSR)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Job Location : Across india
- Vacancies : 2800+
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Salary : Rs.30,000/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 15.07.2022
- Last Date : 22.07.2022
- Starting Date to Apply : 15 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 22 July 2022
- Tentative date of Written Examination : Mid October 2022
- Medical screening and joining at INS Chilka : 21 & 22 November 2022
- Agniveer (SSR) & Agniveer (MR) : 2800 (560 for Female)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 - Age Limit
- 17.5 years to 24 years. Born between November 1, 1999 and April 30, 2005. (both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 - Salary Details
- AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled in this Scheme will receive a monthly Agniveer package of 30,000/- with a fixed yearly increment. Furthermore, risk and hardship allowances (as applicable in the IAF), as well as dress and travel allowances, will be paid.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subject:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education. Govt .of India
Physical Standards : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Height Standards: Male - 157 Cms, Female - 152 Cms
- Visual Standards: Without Glasses (Better Eye 6/6, Worse Eye 6/9), With Glasses (Better Eye 6/6, Worse Eye 6/6).
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms.
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
- Gen/ OBC : ₹60
- SC/ ST : Nil
How to Apply
To apply online, follow the steps described below.
- Navigate to the official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the Agniveer (SSR) Job Notification in the "Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu."
- Download the official notification from the link at the bottom.
- Read the Full Notification carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Visit the Official Online Application / Registration link provided below.
- Fill in the required information completely and accurately.
- All required documents must be uploaded in the format and size specified in the notification.
- Finally, submit after verifying that the registered information is correct.
- Next, if the Indian Navy requires an application fee, pay it using the payment method specified in the notification. If not, proceed to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe.