RTA Recruitment 2022- It is our pleasure to inform you that is RTA currently hiring staff. The company has published their vacancies on the RTA ‘s careers page, and when we noticed that, we were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also check it in company website too, and this is completely free recruitment (there is no charge) there is no agency as an intermediary, and our website is is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility.
Come to this page for frequent job updates; it will assist you in securing your future. Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups . Also, don’t be scared to tell your friends and family about this knowledge.
- Company Name : RTA Road and Transport Authority
- Job Location : Dubai
- Nationality : Any
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Expected Salary : – 3500-7800*
- Qualification : Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree DIploma
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
- Post Update Date : Wednesday, 7 December 2022
- Specialist – Clearing & Settlement
- System Analyst – Nol Digital Systems
- Senior Infrastructure Analyst
- Senior Accountant – Revenue
- Chief Analyst – Manpower Planning
- Senior Engineer – Corporate Security
- Project Manager
- Specialist – Licensing Systems Support
- Chief Engineer – Corporate HSE Audit
- Office Manager – Dubai Traffic & Roads CEO
- Engineer – Planning & Development Transportation Network
- Chief Specialist – Strategic Planning
- Senior Specialist – Assets Investment
- Specialist – Assets Investment
- Senior Technical Inspector – Traffic Signs & Road Marking Maintenance
- Specialist – Services Assurance & Improvement
- Engineer – Operations
- Manager – HR Studies & Policies
- System Analyst
Available Vacancies in RTA
RTA Vacancies will be listed below in a certain format. You can check the eligibility criteria and apply, and you can also contact the recruiting team to find out the status of your resume.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for a RTA job in Dubai, you’ll need to take a few steps. To begin, create a profile on the RTA website. Then, look for jobs that interest you and apply online. You may also be required to submit a CV and other documents as part of your application.
The hiring team will review your application after you have submitted it. If you are chosen for an interview, you will be contacted to arrange a time. Prepare to answer questions about your qualifications and experience during the interview. If everything goes well, you’ll be offered the job!