Royal Continental Hotel Recruitment 2022- It is our pleasure to inform you that is Royal Continental Hotel currently hiring staff. The company has published their vacancies on the Royal Continental Hotel’s careers page, and when we noticed that, we were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also check it in company website too, and this is completely free recruitment (there is no charge) there is no agency as an intermediary, and our website is is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility.
Come to this page for frequent job updates; it will assist you in securing your future. Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups . Also, don’t be scared to tell your friends and family about this knowledge.
- Hotel Name Royal Continental Hotel
- Job Location Dubai
- Nationality Open nationalities
- Education Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
- Experience Absolutely mandatory
- Salary Competitive Salary Offered
- Benefits As per UAE labor law
- Last Updated on 8th December 2022
Available Vacancies in Royal Continental Hotel
Royal Continental Hotel Vacancies will be listed below in a certain format. You can check the eligibility criteria and apply, and you can also contact the recruiting team to find out the status of your resume.
- Front Office Receptionist – Dubai
- Front Office Shift Leader cum Night Incharge – Dubai
- Bell Boy – Dubai
- Room Attendant – Dubai
- Lifeguard – Dubai
- Sales Executive – Corporate – Dubai
- Candidates having at least 1-2 years of experience with the same position in the hospitality industry.
- Candidates’ availability must be inside UAE in order to make them eligible.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for a Royal Continental Hotel job in Dubai, you’ll need to take a few steps. To begin, create a profile on the Royal Continental Hotel website. Then, look for jobs that interest you and apply online. You may also be required to submit a CV and other documents as part of your application.
The hiring team will review your application after you have submitted it. If you are chosen for an interview, you will be contacted to arrange a time. Prepare to answer questions about your qualifications and experience during the interview. If everything goes well, you’ll be offered the job!
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: email@example.com